Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MAGICAL POTIONS THAT WORK


                                              

     In this age of computers and I pads and I phones what are simple and easy ways to provide a simple art activity for your child?  It doesn't take much really. I love to watch children play and create their own little world. Yet, I notice that when I do provide a little input it works and they love the diversion.

Last week, I pulled out some white 18X24 sketching paper for the two youngest ages 3 and 5. I gave them crayons and I had some colored chalks that they could add a background with by smearing on different colors with their hands. Viola!! success!!! Sprayed them with clear fixative. Here is the one the three year old produced(above)!!





Yesterday, my five year old grand daughter sat down at my drafting table and began to sketch with pencil on a piece of 18X 24 sketching paper.  She produced three sketches. Here is one of them that she signed with her name!




My nine year old grand daughter produced this drawing of animals which she loves to draw. Just paper and pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment